Thursday, November 10, 2011

DRIFTING- andy mckee coverish rendition-


Playing Drifting by andy mckee with my own ending that gets cut-off at the end. Used my webcam (GE easycam) for the video and the computers mic for the sound. I put the mic in the sound hole so the harmonics picked up nicely. I just put new strings on my guitar (Martin .13 sp strings) and wanted to do a little recording to see how they sounded so here it is. If you listen closely you can hear voices in the back-ground, people telling me to stop playing because their trying to sleep and you can actually hear me talking as I'm playing too hahaha. but yeeah....enjoy I guess?

Best Buy Linon Bunk Bed Comparison Lexmark X4550 Driver Promo Best Rated Elliptical Machines




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links